May 8, 2016

Book Review: UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities

UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities


My rating:
3 out of 5 stars

UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities


Alexander sits a bit on his high horse and sounds pretentious throughout the majority. It seems like most of the reviews favor his chapter on the sightings/encounters in which he claims to be based in real evidence and hard fact. I would have to agree with those reviews. After studying the phenomena for over 15 years, I have to say that Alexander is right about somethings and I can appreciate his level headedness. However, there are instances where he contradicts himself and sounds a bit hypocritical. Of course, because I was using this book for research, I did not make notations regarding this and still find him to be credible.