March 11, 2014

Trip to Sephora!

I made some time to shop at Sephora last weekend and was it worth it! It was my first time. I had been inside a Sephora before but I had never purchased anything. I am glad I went back. Check out what I got!
 Naked Skin by Urban Decay. This color is called Naked Light. Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder. Luminous Finish. It's very silky if used very lightly. I apply it with a powder brush after my usual foundation regimen. The box says it's invisible and flawless and I can say that it is! I really love this finishing powder! I think I am addicted! Not a bad deal for 34$.
 Stila, In the Light Eye Shadow Palette. I have been looking for a brown palette for a while. I was going to buy the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay but the Sephora store was out at the time I was there. I found this palette and saw that the colors were very close, and/or that I liked these colors even more. This palette is perfect for the summer. Gold, Bronze and Brown eye shadows for matching bronze skin. I can't wait till I am tan enough to apply bronzer as well! The best thing about this palette is that it comes with a brown smudge stick eye liner. Which I need as well! 39$.
 Intergalactic Moon Dust by Urban Decay. I love this stuff! It's a light shimmer that is easy to apply and perfect for when you don't feel like you want to use a lot of make up. If used on top of a deep purple shadow it really makes it pop with the sparkles. I have been using this on my crease, with silver on my lids and white on my brows. I will have to post a picture of it soon! This is a great shadow if you love shimmer! 20$.
Cuff (silver) and Woodstock (pink)24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil. 20$ each. These eye liners are so smooth and easy to apply. They also stay where you put them! Even after a 14 hour work night bar tending. I feel like the Cuff pairs perfect with the Intergalactic Moon Dust Shadow and the Woodstock is perfect for lower liner with a smokey eye look. Both will make your eyes pop!

I hope you enjoyed my new buys and reviews! Hopefully I will have more pictures to come with more great buys and make up applications!