April 28, 2013

Blogging Tips 101: Get Noticed! 15 Proven Free Website Submission Sites!

Google
Many of you who are new to blogging or computers and the internet and general may not understand what a website submitter is or how important it can be, so I am here to shed some light on that for you! 

English: a chart to describe the search engine...
English: a chart to describe the search engine market (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
We all know what a search engine is... a submission site is one that helps "index" your website faster to search engines for you. It can take any where from days to months for a search engine to index your website and even longer to develop top ranking with them. Think of a submission site as a short cut to the indexing part! Only great content and SEO (that's another article in and of itself!) can get your higher rankings!

I should also mention that you should never ever ever EVER pay for search engine submission. When you pay for a service like this most likely they are submitting your website to free services and charging you for nothing. With that in mind, I put together 15 websites that will submit your site to thousands of search engines for FREE! 




I must also mention that I am no way affiliated with these sites or will receive any type of referral compensation if you submit your site to any or all of these submission sites. This post is completely out of good will. I was submitting my own site and thought this topic would make a great Blogging Tips 101 post! I have collected the links above for my own benefit and wanted to share it with all my lovely readers! I hope this helps build both my and your traffic!

Happy Blogging!