May 20, 2014

Picture Post

Let's face it. You're always busy. I am always busy. That is just life. I figured I would take a little break from a busy day to delight you with some recent photographs of how awesome my life has been lately! Between a break up, quitting my job, starting school, finding the man of my dreams, getting a new puppy and still trying to find time to sun bathe I'd say my life has been hectic. That doesn't mean that I stop appreciating all the amazingness that is my life! I hope you enjoy these!

 Follow your heart!
 Katie (right) and I (left). Car selfie!
 Rocco (Brian's dog) and I just woke up. Super sleepy cuddle time.
 Katie and I at the beach!
 Brian and I went to a wedding in Arcadia.
 Then we escaped to a dive bar afterwards. We were all dressed up in the middle of a hick town!
 A peanut butter and jelly sandwich that I ate.
 Road trip selfie on the way to West Palm Beach with my dad. Worth St. was amazing!
 My aunt Georgia bought me 2 new Alex and Ani bracelets while we were visiting West Palm.
 Laura leaves the house after she had the baby! Finally!
 Cheech is such an amazing dog. This is him playing dead on my legs.
 The beautiful sunshine!
 My sleepy bear.
 oh hi.
 hey again.
 I like my new hat.
 My pink and purple hair!
 Purple up top, pink on the bottom.
 Brian and I had a shopping day!
 The new addition: PICKLE!
 Katie curled my hair for me! I love it.
 These are items that were purchased from my shop this week!
Sanibel is gorg.
Katie and I are the best of friends!

The end!