October 19, 2011

Featured Artist: EarRenderings



Pamela is a single mom of 4. She is obviously talented in more ways than one! Here she talks about juggling life while working on her jewelry making! You will also find pictures of Pamela's talented work!

More Pictures and Info
More Pictures and Info
Shop Name: EarRenderings aka ForHerEarsOnly
What you like to go by: Pamela
When did you start your shop? Sept. 12 of this year
Is this your only job? No indeed! I am a single Mom of four children. That is my calling, first and foremost. And of course all of the roles that go along with it.
When did you realize you had this talent? It was in 1996, I wanted to earn some extra 'diaper & formula' money so I sat down with instructions and created my first earring.
More Pictures and Info
Where do you find your inspiration? From every woman in the world who uses her God given talents to live up to her full potential.
Who has been the most supportive of your work? My children, my sister & my friends. Really very supportive and encouraging.
What is one thing you would like to accomplish that you haven't yet? I would like to travel to far away places that I have read about and seen in pictures and in my mind. I want to stand in those places, meet those people, eat their food and marvel at their culture!
What are your words to live by or favorite quote? Actually, I will leave you with one that I coined myself. 'Always march to the beat of your own drummer, so long as the Drummer is God.'
Enhanced by Zemanta