August 15, 2016

Book Review: Sight Unseen: Science, UFO Invisibility & Transgenic Beings by Budd Hopkins

 

Book Review: Sight Unseen: Science, UFO Invisibility & Transgenic Beings by Budd Hopkins My rating: 3 of 5 stars Oh Budd... Interesting read but the scientific "facts" brought up by his wife do not necessarily relate to the subject at hand during discussion. I feel like sometimes she is grasping at straws. This book does however, make you think. There Sight Unseen: Science, UFO Invisibility & Transgenic Beings by Budd Hopkins My rating: 3 of 5 stars are a few interesting stories from experiencers, but nothing outrageously convincing. Trust me, I am not a very skeptical person and I enjoy paranormal stories and believe that there is intelligent life out there somewhere. Budd and his wife just did not do a good job of convincing me any further. View all my reviews Save