January 24, 2014

Quick Update!

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great 2014! I have a friend down from Boston staying with me this week! We went out last night and had a blast. I am still recovering! Nik has been my boyfriend and I's best friend for almost 10 years now. I actually flew him down as a birthday present for my boyfriend so they could see each other. Nik came bearing gifts! He got me an iPod Nano and got Chris a Playstation 4!



I also planned a trip to Colorado. I leave on the 31st! I am really excited and will have pictures to show off when I get back!

There are also a few new items in my shop as of late! I am posting these so you can check them out!


Later homies!


'new items' by misanthropycreations



Sparkle Druzy Ring Adjustabl...

$23

Amethyst Stone Charm Necklac...

$24

Anatomical Heart Necklace

$24

Sapphire Royal Blue Crystal ...

$23

Pentagram Earrings / Pagan E...

$18

Feather Necklace and Earring...

$32

Rhode Island Hope Necklace

$21

Silver Anchor Necklace and E...

$32

Bird Skull Necklace Day of t...

$24

Dragon Necklace on Long Silv...

$21

Antler Charm Necklace

$24

Tiger Charm Necklace

$21

Ruby Red Crystal Heart Earri...

$23

Elk Skull Necklace Stag Skul...

$24

Pink Quartz Stone Necklace

$24

Black Triangle Crystal Earri...

$23