February 19, 2012

Featured Artist: Moonflower Designs


More info


Shop Name: Moonflower Designs
What you like to go by: Cara
When did you start your shop? Sept. 11
Is this your only job? No I have a Full Time Job, but I spend Every other min. before and after and days off... on my shop (minus sleep time) :)
When did you realize you had this talent? I knew I have always been creative... however I just started to teach myself things... and started trying my ideas out... :)
Where do you find your inspiration? Everywhere, from nature to friends to family.
Who has been the most supportive of your work? Everyone has been super
More info
supportive from my parents, bf Creating all of my displays and banners, and friends giving me their knowledge of how to try to grow my new business.

More info
What is one thing you would like to accomplish that you haven't yet? I want to reach more people and inspire people to follow their own dreams, and to be able to make something of myself.
What are your words to live by or favorite quote? Always keep shooting to be the best you can.... there will always be someone to help pick you up.