October 22, 2011

Featured Artist: Chelsea Girl Designs



More Pictures and Info
Julie has some very interesting and unique pieces in her shop. It seems to me that her creativity works overtime. When I came across her work I thought to myself, there is nothing in this shop that I wouldn't wear! Read more about Julie here.
More Pictures and Info
Shop Name: ChelseaGirlDesigns
What you like to go by: Julie
When did you start your shop? 2009
Is this your only job? No, I am a special ed elementary educator
When did you realize you had this talent? When I was in my teens. But pursued many other creative outlets before I realized about 10 years ago that this is what I love!
Where do you find your inspiration? Creative friends and artists in my local area as well as my love of vintage.
Who has been the most supportive of your work? My friends. They urged me onwards and upwards. My biggest fan was my late father
More Pictures and Info
More Pictures and Info
who came up with my shop name.
What is one thing you would like to accomplish that you haven't yet? To not be afraid to solder a piece of silver!!!
What are your words to live by or favorite quote? by J.M Barrie, author of Peter Pan, “When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.